I am a licensed psychologist specializing in neuropsychological, educational, and
developmental evaluations for children, adolescents, and young adults.
A well-designed and carefully-executed evaluation can identify barriers to a child’s
success — and provide comprehensive information about his or her gifts and strengths.
With this knowledge, I am able to identify school-based, home-based, and therapeutic
interventions that families can put into place to help children overcome their
Serving as a long-term partner with you, I provide support beyond the final testing
report in order to help your child receive the services and support that they need.
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Developmental Assessments
- School Admissions Testing
- Testing For Accommodations
- Consultation with Other Professionals
Areas Assessed: (partial list)
- ADHD & executive function deficits
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Emotional distress & mood difficulty
Robyn Glover, Ph.D. | DrGlover@DrRobynGlover.com | Tel: 617-547-8100
NOTE: This is case sensitive.
If you have any difficulty using this form,
please email Dr. Glover directly at: